Dear Members of the American Club of Madrid,
In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are facing extraordinary and unprecedented challenges. While there are a lot of unknowns ahead, we are making an extra effort to check-in with our members and stay connected via the digital platforms available to us. Right now, the health and safety of all of us is First Priority, and we will all be together again for our Happy Hours and monthly programs.
Until then, there are a couple of things we wanted to mention:
- As you can see we have migrated our website to this great new online platform! If you are a member, please follow the instructions sent to your e-mail to register. Please don’t forget to add your name to the Member Directory so that other members can connect with you! Our platform also has an app as well where you can register and connect with other members. If you have any problems with your access, please send us an email to email@example.com.
- We will be automatically extending memberships for 2 months because of the COVID-19 crisis.
- We are proud of our corporate sponsors and during this time many of them have services available to you. Please go to our website to learn more.
- Please continue to follow us on our social media channels. We will be posting news, tips, articles from our corporate sponsors and general information. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- If you are a business or an individual, and want to promote your services at our club, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to our member´s needs. If you have ideas you would like to share during this time please send us an email to email@example.com.
Stay tuned as some events will go online we are still working on this.
Stay safe! Our club has been around since 1952, we will get through this!
All the best,
American Club of Madrid President & Board of Directors.